Kia ora and warm Pacific greetings. We welcome you to our online library spaces. We are here to connect you with information and people who can help you complete your assignments.
Our website is your gateway to finding help and information for your assignments 24/7.
Resources you can access onlne:
Search Rapua: Search across (almost) all of the library's online resources at the same time.
1. Type your keywords into the Search Rapua box.
2. Under Improve your results - click on Available online to retrieve online resources only.
Talk to an Academic Learning Advisor:
Talk to your Subject Librarian:
Book online appointments: Book individual or small group appointments.
We can contact you via phone, email, or meet online via a video call.
How to book online:
1. Click on the Appointments link on our library homepage at library.manukau.ac.nz
2. Log in with your MIT username and password (same as Canvas) if needed.
3. Choose the service and online meeting
Our online learning resources are available 24/7.
General library inquiries:
09 968 8777 (MIT Ōtara & City Campus)
09 975 4670 (MIT Manukau & TechPark)
Chat Now on our website. Ask a question on Chat Now from Monday to Friday (8.00am - 5.00pm) and Saturday (9.00am -4.00pm)
Email Academic Learning Advisors: email@example.com
Subject Librarian support:
Interlibrary Loans: You can request articles from other libraries using the interlibrary loan service.