Provides full text for more of the most used journals in the CINAHL index than any other database - with no embargo. It covers more than 50 nursing specialties and includes quick lessons, evidence-based care sheets, CEU models and research instruments.
CINAHL CompleteThis link opens in a new windowCINAHL®Complete is the definitive research tool for all areas of nursing & allied health literature. It is the world’s most comprehensive source of full-text for nursing & allied health journals, providing full text for more than 1,300 journals.
Contains systematic reviews on a wide range of health topics.
Not searchable in Search Rapua
Nursing Reference Center PlusThis link opens in a new windowNursing Reference Center Plus™ is an evidence-based information resource designed specifically for nurses.
You can use Nursing Reference Center Plus to:
• Answer questions about best practices
• Read the latest information about diseases and conditions
• Access care plans
• Catch up on the latest in nursing management
• Access topics about core measures, risk management, and regulations
• Watch videos that demonstrate procedures
• Improve nursing skills with competency checklists
• View images
• Earn continuing education credits
• Access patient education handouts
• Read nursing eBooks
Find resources relating to family violence, including frameworks, research and infographics. Including literature reviews on culture and family violence in seven Pacific communities (Samoa, Fiji, Tonga, Cook Islands, Tuvalu, Tokelau, Niue) in New Zealand